Engineers, technology professionals and scientists are among the highest paid bosses in the world.
It’s obvious that CEO’s and other company bosses’ salaries are way higher than that of their employees, but have you ever wondered who are among the list of the highest paid bosses in the world?
MSN has released a list of the world’s 30 highest paid bosses, and guess what, most of them work in the engineering field! Here, we present to you the top ten.
10. LARRY ELLISON, ORACLE: $67,261,251 (£47.2M)
9. JOHN CHEN, BLACKBERRY: C$89,715,019 ($70M / £49.2M)
8. GREG MAFFEI, LIBERTY MEDIA & LIBERTY INTERACTIVE: $73,750,882 (£51.9M)
7. NICK WOODMAN, GOPRO: $77,427,175 (£54.5M)
6. SATYA NADELLA, MICROSOFT: $84,308,755 (£59.1M)
5. MARIO GABELLI, GAMCO INVESTORS: $88,518,411 (£62.1M)
Source: Money Times