LG Dual Vane Cassette
As a leader in the HVAC industry, LG Electronics (LG) has launched Dual Vane Cassette, a 4 way ceiling mounted cassette equipped with a dual vane on each side. With dual vanes, the new cassette adjusts air flow precisely to provide pleasant air flow, regardless of spaces.
Since the conventional 4 Way Cassette is equipped with a single vane on each side, it is not able to adjust air flow scrupulously. However, Dual Vane Cassette is equipped with eight vanes in total and generates better air flow with six different modes. The new cassette is suitable for commercial facilities such as offices, hospitals, cafes and schools as the innovative capability of Dual Vane Cassette gets rid of the discomfort that users may feel when exposed to indoor air conditions for a prolonged period of time.
Six Different Modes to Optimize Air Flow
Each mode of the Dual Vane Cassette offers different air flow optimized for particular spaces. First, Smart Mode adjusts air flow on its own to keep the ideal temperature all the time, which is suitable for offices. The Up/Down Swing precisely controls the direction of the wind to enhance comfort, making it a desirable function for cafés. Indirect Wind controls angles of air flow and fits best for hospitals with patients who need quality air environments. Furthermore, places with a high ceiling can leverage Direct Wind while schools can use Refresh Mode which affects brain waves. Lastly, shops can apply Power Cooling / Power Heating for fast cooling and heating as well as saving energy.
Powerful Performance with Low Noise Impact
Offering six different modes is not the only advantage of Dual Vane Cassette. Its Full 3D Fan decreases air resistance while making high air flow and low noise (45dB(A)). Also, the size of the inlet is increased by 33% and the outlet doubled its size. Bigger inlet and outlet allow for faster cooling and heating air flow. In other words, it is highly efficient at a low sound level.
Advanced Capability with Smart Sensors
Not only does dual vane improve performance, but it also becomes smart with intelligent sensors. A thermopile sensor reads floor and ceiling temperature to calculate the most pleasant room temperature for users. Also, a human detection sensor finds users to provide their favorite air flow. It sends cool air flow to places where users are located and indirect air flow to places where there are no users.
Moreover, by detecting the absence of users, it switches on and off for a maximum of 54% power saving. Furthermore, Dual Vane Cassette 5 guarantees 99% sterilization with a powerful five-step air cleaning system. These sensors are varied over models.
Mr. Suraj Kumar, Technical Manager-Air Solutions said, “The Dual Vane Cassette will help businesses find efficient air system solutions when considering the function by spaces. LG will continue to develop various products best optimized for diverse spaces.”
Six different modes:
- Indirect Wind (Hospital): Indirect Wind adjusts angles to provide and maintain the most pleasant temperature. Thus, it is recommended for hospitals.
- Direct Wind (Lobby): Direct Wind delivers the air blow up to 5m from the unit. Thus, it is suitable for spaces with high ceiling such as lobby.
- Power Cooling & Power Heating (Shop): Power mode provides powerful cool air so that reach time for set temperature is shortened by 40% while saving energy. Thus, it is optimized for shops which require quick air conditioning.
- Up/Down Swing (Café): Up/Down Swing provides pleasant environment while using eight vanes. Thus, it is recommended for places such as cafes.
- Smart Mode (Office): Smart Mode adjusts air flow on its own to keep a room pleasant all the time. After reaching the set temperature, it turns away from the touch. Thus, it is suitable for offices.
- Refresh Mode (Classroom): Refresh Mode induces change of brain waves through the changes in temperature, air flow and flow direction by using eight vanes. Thus, it is best used in classrooms.
About LG Electronics Air Solution Business Unit
LG Electronics’ Air Solution Business Unit is a global leader in HVAC and energy solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of proven expertise and performance. Launching Korea’s first residential air conditioner in 1968, LG has paved the way for total HVAC solutions over the last five decades through strategic utilization of advanced technologies. With a well-established production base and industry-leading capacity, the company provides effective HVAC solutions for both the commercial and residential sectors. Its wide range of cutting-edge systems for heating, ventilation and air conditioning truly represent LG’s initiative in offering the most optimized solutions for a variety of uses. Pursuant to its mission of “Innovation for a Better Life,” the company offers solutions boasting high energy efficiency and reliability based on its state-of-the-art knowhow and technologies to ensure the most optimal environment for users. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.