In this month’s Construction Leaders, we are featuring KONE and Samer Halabi, the Regional Managing Director for the company’s Middle East and Africa division.
With over 100 years of heritage, their history taught them the importance of using innovation and transforming the business according to the changing environment in order to renew themselves as a company. In this exclusive interview, learn more about KONE, their latest technologies and product innovations, their future expansion plans and goals and their methodologies in creating innovative solutions for their clients.
We have also included several special features on the magazine such as the following:
- American University of Sharjah’s New Engineering and Science Building Complex to House World-Class Research Facilities and a State-of-the-Art Learning Environment
- New Technology Brings The Latest Conservation Benefits To Building Owners
- MIT Develops Building Model That Can Sense Tremors
- Solar Park Veendam – From Polluted Land to a Sustainable Energy Development
- Wood Wastes are Now Being Used as Admixtures for Concrete
Lastly, we have prepared special articles to help you be the best at what you do. Read our guide on how to become a quick learner. Find out how you can do more in less time and why engineers should make a personal development plan. Learn what your boss wants to tell you without directly saying it to you and find out which of our suggested creative ways you can apply to earn extra money.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and read the latest stories that put the spotlight on the construction industry. It’s that time of the month to sit back and relax. Get your monthly dose of engineering and technology news and stories with GineersNow: Construction Leaders!