February flew by so fast and we’re about to finish the first quarter of the year already. From left to right, we hear fascinating stories about organizations, companies and even individuals who are creating their own marks in the engineering community. GineersNow’s mission is to share these wonderful stories and the latest news in our attempt to educate and inspire every engineer in different parts of the world.
For this month’s GineersNow: Oil and Gas Leaders, we are featuring National Oilwell Varco (NOV). National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is a collection of the strongest brands in oil and gas with different backgrounds and a common culture of building solutions around equipment and services. Learn more information about the company, its iconic projects, its CSR programs, the economic and industry trends, and the person leading NOV.
We have also included several oil and gas features on the magazine such as the following:
- Mideast Producers Seen Hit Hardest By Higher U.S. Oil & Gas Export Share in Asia says Gulf Intelligence GIQ Survey
- ADNOC Signs New Offshore Concession Agreement with Cepsa
- Qatar Petroleum Rolls Out New Corporate Strategy and Core Values
- EQUATE Recruits & Develops 34 New Kuwaiti Operations Technologists
- Financially Self-Sustainable Oil Projects Underway To Grow Bahrain’s Economy In The Coming Years: Oil Minister
Lastly, we have prepared helpful articles to help you become your very own boss! Learn why engineers should work for startup companies first before having their own. Find out how you can generate ideas for your own startup company and why you should have your own blog when you decide to have it. Read our tips for engineers with side hustles while working full time and things you should know before applying for a patent.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and read the latest stories that put the spotlight on the oil and gas industry. Get updated with the news and be informed with our inspiring stories that are slowly changing the way we live today. Enjoy this month’s GineersNow: Oil and Gas Leaders.